Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pinterest


With growing popularity of Pinterest it is now much easier to gather your inspirations and ideas into one easy to use digital medium.

As an event planner, I am often asked for event design and decor suggestions so naturally Pinterest has become an extremely valuable planning tool. Pinterest allows me the ability to create a design board and share it directly with the client. They too can add photos to the board and thus a concept is born! Many bride's that I work with have a Pinterest board for their upcoming wedding and I always ask for them to share their board with me and whoever else will be assisting in the design of their wedding. 

So whether your planning a small backyard bbq or the wedding of your dreams Pinterest is there to help inspire and bring your ideas and designs to life! 

Check my Pinterest Page: Eventhology

No comments:

Post a Comment